If you need help, call (352) 316-7704
West Networks Infrastructure Management is a one-stop solution for I.T. departments seeking assistance with infrastructure and firewall management.
West Networks provides advanced networking support for the connection from the desktop to the internet. Our support provides management for switches, VLANs, firewall controls, and internet service providers (ISP).Infrastructure Management empowers internal I.T. to focus on their end users and business processes, without having to worry about network connectivity. We manage your switch(es), VLAN(s), firewall(s), and your ISP(s). Ensuring secure and reliable communications.
Service and Management of:
- VLAN Management Configuration
- Switch Configuration and Security
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- VLAN Network Management
- Quality of Service
- Firewall Management
- VPN and Site-to-Site Connectivity Management
- Wireless Security and Management
- Trouble Shooting Internet Access and Quality of Internet Access
Additionally, we must have access to:
- Network Hardware
- Service Agreements
- Infrastructure Management does not include Peplink Warranties - click here for a description of Peplink Support
- Account Access to Providers
Additional examples of infrastructure management include:
- Louisiana State University Mobile medical unit
- Parkland hospital, with eight mobile medical units (we provide a Five-year infrastructure support agreement)
Based on the size of the contract, infrastructure support can be billed annually or monthly. Pricing is customized based on the size of the organization, the amount of control as well as the service level agreement required.