If you need help, call (352) 316-7704
What is Office365?Office 365 is an integrated experience of apps and services, designed to help you pursue your passion and grow your business. Get apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
- Use cloud-powered email to reach customers and coworkers wherever work takes you.
- Collaborate in Microsoft Teams, the new hub for teamwork where you can chat, organize meetings, and share files.
- Save files to OneDrive with one terabyte of online storage, allowing access across devices and on the go.
- Run your business with the Business Apps, empowering you to manage customer scheduling, invoicing, referrals, and more, all from one place.
- Visit our website to learn more about how Office 365 can help you securely run and grow your business.
Office 365 customers receive an always up-to-date version of the Office desktop applications.
- Never buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet
Extend SpeedFusion to Your Cloud
FusionHub runs on nearly all mainstream virtual machine software including Amazon Web Services, VMware, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VirtualBox, and Microsoft Hyper-V.
What Can You Do With FusionHub?
Make SpeedFusion connections to your datacenter or cloud servers.
See the Web domains your clients visit and the applications they use.
Integrate datacenters and cloud servers into existing physical SpeedFusion networks.
Microsoft Exchange Server Migration Services by West Networks
FREE under 10 users
Ready to upgrade to Microsoft Exchange 2016? Our knowledgeable team of level 1 and level 2 technicians are ready to assist your team from start to finish. Migrate your data and applications from Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 to Microsoft Exchange 2016 or Office 365.
Over 10 users we proudly use CodeTwo to simplify migration
CodeTwo Exchange Migration simplifies user mailbox moves from Microsoft Exchange
Support for Your Team After the Migration:
Our team is prepared to take the work off your hands; our technicians are available to assist in the planning, installation, and migration of mailboxes to Exchange 2016. To ensure your company’s satisfaction, West Networks offers 8a-5p EST technical support for up to 30 days after the Exchange Server has been successfully migrated. Whether the user needs assistance setting up a mobile device, tablet, or mailbox on his/her PC or MAC, the mailbox user may call and receive assistance, no questions asked! Connect with us or call 352-316-7704 to learn more!